By car: From the north (Germany, Czech Republic and West Austria) from the A10 motorway at the Spittal / Millstätter-lake exit (attention: the exit is on the left side of the motorway!) – Seeboden – Döbriach – Radenthein – Bad-Kleinkirchheim. Arriving from Hungary via Slovenia, we recommend the A2 Southern Motorway (Südautobahn).
By train: From the north, Germany, the Czech Republic and West Austria, the Lake Spittal an der draui / Millstätter-lake station is the destination. From the direction of Vienna, Sankt Veit an der Glan.
By plane: Via Klagenfurt or Salzburg Airport. The further road from Klagenfurt is around 1 hour and from Saltzburg circa 2 hours.
Travel provider sites:
- Traffic jam reports from the German Automobile Club [ADAC, Allgemeine Deutsche Automobil Club]
- German Railways [Deutsche Bahn]
- Austrian Federal Railways [ÖBB, Österreichische Bubdesbahnen]
- Klagenfurt Airport (in connection with Germanwings: Cologne / Bonn, Berlin, Hamburg and AUA [Austrian Airlines]: Vienna)
- German Railway car carrier train – you rest, we drive
- http://wetter.orf.at/kae (Carinthian weather)